We are so pleased to offer our first ever cookbook devoted to patients and caregivers of IgA Nephropathy.
We are so pleased to offer our first-ever book devoted to patients and caregivers of IgA Nephropathy. It’s so much more than a cookbook— it’s a comprehensive lifestyle guide you can refer back to for years and years to come. This book will have a timeless impact on how you manage your IgA Nephropathy, serving as a go-to navigator with tools and tips to help you develop a healthy lifestyle.
The IgAN Cookbook provides the following:
- Doctor-approved recipes from nutritional expert Emma Ryan for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and appetizers
- Nutritional guidance specifically for IgAN patients from renowned “The Cooking Doc” and Nephrologist, Dr. Blake Shusterman
- In-depth discussion of “What is IgAN”, its history to current treatments, from pioneering researcher Dr. Bruce Julian
- Includes 5 “tried and true” patient recipe submissions along with their personal stories
- Glossary of key terms associated with IgAN
An IgA Nephropathy diagnosis doesn’t have to feel uncontrollable. We have the tools on hand to help guide you in lifestyle management that can help slow kidney decline and delay the need for a transplant. Purchase your go-to IgA Nephropathy lifestyle guide here.