- 1/2 cup homemade almond milk or non-dairy milk of your choice
- 1/2 cup oats
- 3/4 T chia seeds
- 1T maple, honey, or sweetener of choice (optional)
- Toppings: nut butter, fruit, nuts & seeds, granola, etc.
- Add all of your ingredients, minus the toppings, into a small mason jar. Shake it well and store it in the fridge until you are ready to consume.
- Personally, I like to make all of my overnight oat jars for the week on Sunday so they are ready for me anytime I need them. You can eat them straight from the jar or pour them into a bowl, whichever you prefer!
- Add the toppings of your choice and enjoy!