- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 cups oat flour
- 1 ¾ cups almond milk
- 1/3 cup ground flaxseed mixed with 1 cup of water
- 1/8 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ tablespoon baking powder
- ½ tablespoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chai spice (optional)
- Combine the ground flaxseed and water to make flax egg and set aside.
- Mix the almond milk and lemon juice together to make a “buttermilk.” Set aside.
- Combine all dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Add all your wet ingredients to the dry ingredient mix. Stir until just combined.
- You can use the batter immediately or store in the refrigerator for use at a later time.
- When ready to make, heat a non-stick griddle or skillet over medium-high heat.
- Pour about 1/3 cup of batter at a time for each pancake.
- Once it starts to bubble, flip and cook the other side.
- Continue with each pancake until complete.
- Serve with pecans, banana slices, and maple.