Smokey Cauliflower Tacos
Smokey Cauliflower, Peach Pico, Shaved Radish, Green Onion, and a Cashew Chipotle Cream Served on White Corn Tortillas.
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons tamari or coconut aminos (or soy sauce)
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Pre-heat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Dice your cauliflower and place to the side in a medium sized bowl.
- Add all of your other ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- Pour the marinade over the cauliflower and toss well.
- Evenly spread out your cauliflower on a large lined baking sheet and bake for 25-35 minutes, or until thoroughly cooked and slightly crispy.
- 2 ripe peaches, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, diced – optional
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon or lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add all of your chopped ingredients into a large bowl. Add the lemon or lime juice and toss well. Then set to the side or store in the refrigerator.
Misc. Toppings: (optional)
- Shaved radishes
- Green Onion
- Feel free to skip the extra toppings or make them your own! Anything goes!
Cashew Chipotle Cream:
- 3/4 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup water (or more if needed to blend)
- 1 chipotle pepper (fresh or canned in adobo sauce)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon maple
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 clove garlic
- Place all ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Warm up your tortillas in the oven.
- Add about 1/4 cup of cauliflower to each taco
- Add about 1/8 cup peach pico
- Add your sliced radish, jicama, avocado, and green onion
- Top with your sauce and enjoy!