The IGA NEPHROPATHY FOUNDATION has established the IGA NEPHROPATHY FOUNDATION PATIENT AID FUND to assist persons who have been diagnosed* by a physician as having IgA Nephropathy regardless of treatment status. Terms below.
Anyone who is a resident of the United States and has been diagnosed by a physician with IgA Nephropathy (via kidney biopsy) regardless of treatment status. You must also be a member of the IgA Nephropathy Foundation. Become A Member
A diagnosis of IgA Nephropathy may impact you and your family in many ways. You can use this money to pay out-of-pocket medical costs and non-medical costs associated with your treatment, such as (but not limited to) childcare or transportation.
1. A letter/short essay to the IgA Nephropathy Foundation leadership answering the following:
– What an IgA Nephropathy diagnosis has meant to you and your family
– How it has impacted your day to day life (emotionally, physically, mentally and financially)
– How this grant could help you / how you will use it
– How did you find out about the Foundation?
– How/when were you diagnosed?
– What is your current medical diagnosis/treatment?
– Do you understand your diagnosis?
– Are you able to work full time?
– What is the one thing you wish you could get help with in regards to disease/treatment
– In one word IgA Nephropathy mean this ______
2. A Diagnosis Verification Form must be completed by a physician and uploaded to your application. No exceptions.
3. Applications to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com